Happy New Year and welcome to 2020!
We’re kicking off the New Year with this week’s episode and today, we are going to throw down and literally start stepping into the next level version of ourselves! We’re also going to be choosing what we are deciding to care about, and spend our time and energy on.
Oftentimes, we are spending wayyyy too much time and energy on other people’s opinions, passions, and lives. So much so, that we actually don’t have the bandwidth left to pursue the things we really care about.
So this lesson isn’t necessarily about not giving a f*ck at all about anything, but it’s more about CHOOSING what to give a f*ck about!
Journaling Prompts! (Feel free to copy and paste these into your own notes and answer them for yourself)
- Do you have complete clarity on exactly the types of clients and customers you desire to call in?
- Do you actually believe that the number of clients you want are out there and that they want your help?
- If not, why do you actually believe about getting that amount of clients (ie, it’s hard, they aren’t out there, they are hiring other coaches, there’s not enough to go around, etc.)
- During a launch or a sprint to get new clients, on a scale of 1-10, how much faith do you have that you will reach your client or customer goals?
- If it’s not a 10, where does it fall off? When do you lose your faith? At any point, does your energy dip or fall flat? Why? What happens?
- What can you do to revive your energy and keep the faith all the way through?
- What are some of the hidden or subconscious beliefs you have around getting all the clients you want? (can you handle it, will too much be expected of you, will they be the wrong clients, etc).
- Are they even really true?
- Write out opposite statements for those hidden beliefs.
- What past stories or actual scenarios are you bringing into your future and thereby the present, that is preventing you from getting all the clients you want?