Should you keep going with something specific in your business? Or should you let it go?
Unfortunately, way too many people don’t have enough data to make the wise decision. This results in either letting things go too early, or rushing into things too quickly.
Today, I will be sharing how to know when to move on in business. Here are some questions to ask yourself while making the important decisions.
- Does it still feel good and aligned?
- What was the purpose of the outcome you were looking for?
- What is the long term vision? (Too many people play the short game)
- Does continuing to do “said thing” support your ultimate vision?
- Have you done enough testing/experimentation (at least 90 days)?
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
ABOUT JENNA FAITH
Jenna Faith is a 7 figure business coach and advocate for female entrepreneurs who know they are meant for millions. She does not believe that successful women need to learn more strategies to achieve more success; instead, she helps them restore their business alignment so that success becomes a natural extension of who they are.
Jenna is the go-to secret weapon to empower women to claim the recognition they deserve and leave a legacy that lasts. She has been featured in over 200 publications, including Business Insider, Inc., Fast Company, Forbes.com, and more.