A few weeks ago, my mentor said something to me that really shifted my perspective on all the things I desired and the goals that I have.
“You wouldn’t have the vision for all the things you want, if it wasn’t possible for you.”
I feel like I’ve heard some version of this before. But this came at the right time in my life and business. I am a big dreamer. I have big goals and I always feel like I can make them happen fast.
When I first decided to become an entrepreneur five years ago, I just knew that I was here to change the world, but I didn’t know “how” I was going to do that.
I spent years learning, absorbing, teaching, trial and error-ing, evolving, learning some more and I can happily say that I am well on my way to making all my dreams happen.
And I know now that God would have never given me this vision if he didn’t also give me the resources, tools and insights to make it happen.
Pretty awesome, isn’t it?
Here’s what I know. If you’re here to change the world too, which I assume you are being on my list and all…
There are some practical things that need to happen to support that vision:
1) You must share your message daily – D A I L Y in some way, shape or form. No days off. You are a messenger and people are waiting for your inspiration. Believe that!
2) You must facilitate transformation through sales. Yes, sales is the lifeblood of your business. When people pay, they pay attention. Selling is an exchange of value and energy and a MUST in business.
3) You must share who you are and inspire. Again, DAILY. People need to know who you are and be able to connect with you. They can’t do that through “tips and tricks”. Get vulnerable, share stories, share all of you!
4) You must show up and own it. You must show up as the best version of you. Again, DAILY. You must make a conscious commitment to show the F up for the people who need you, despite whatever is going on inside of you.
5) You must grow your reach. Get out of your comfort zone. Stop putting all your eggs in one basket. Go from the big fish in a little pond to a little fish in the big pond. Grow your audience and reach more people, because chances are more people just need to know about you!
6) You must stand out. Okay, so this one isn’t really a MUST to make an impact, but it will surely help you create that impact further, wider and faster. Understand how you uniquely serve your audience and go out there and dot it (DAILY!)
Let me ask you something…
What if you knew that:
Every time you sent an email you would inspire someone to take action?
Every time you made a social media post or went on livestream that you would impact dozens, hundreds or even thousands of people?
Every time you sold a product, you were helping someone transform their lives?
Every time you shared vulnerably that you would encourage others to do the same?
How would that change your life and business?
How would that change the way you operate daily?
The way you show up?
The way you market?
The way you sell?
Very different I presume.
If you’re ready to step up, show up and make the impact and the money you desire in 2018, I invite you to join me for 7 days and:
– Ditch the excuses for why you’ve been hiding in your biz (or just not playing FULL OUT!)
– Get clarity on your message and how to tell people what you do in a way that makes them want to buy NOW
– Learn the how to self promote like a boss (and without the sleaze)
– Craft a no-brainer offer that gets the cash flowing (seriously, they won’t be able to say “no”)
+ Plus Visibility Challenges guaranteed to get you noticed!
You will get practical action steps, plus I will be guiding you through the mental muck that’s been stopping you from playing all out!
We start next Monday, September 17th!
Oh, and you get the chance to win F R E E mentorship + coaching with yours truly when you participate!