Welcome! Thanks so much for reading my chapter in Mastering Your Inner Game. I’m so pleased to have you here and for you to continue on your journey to freedom!
I’ve compiled a list of questions and actions steps to help you on your way. Grab a pen and paper and let’s discover where your passion lies…
Answer these questions honestly and really dig deep. You will find the right answers:
1. What activities make you feel really alive, powerful and passionate? List things that change how you feel instantly- from pleasure to pain. (It could be music, your family, making jewelry, fishing, etc.) Whatever it is, write it down and do more of those things, starting today.
2. What are you amazing at? (in work or in your life) That “thing” that seems so easy to you is your talent, your gift. You’re certain anyone could do it, but they cant. Write down the top 3-5 things that you are really awesome at.
3. What would you like to stop doing? What activities are you currently doing that’s sucking the life out of you? I know it’s hard to get out of a routine, but if you are wasting your time and energy on something that doesn’t serve you, you are just taking more time away from what you love.
4. What do people say about you? What’s that thing that everyone seems to say about you, whether it’s family, friends or people you just met. Are you smart, funny, witty, cute? Whatever it is, use that. Use it to your advantage and use it to get what you want.
5. What do you want to be known for? What do you want your legacy to be. Do you want to be known for being an amazing mother, philanthropist, entrepreneur, friend? Really think about this question. Not to be morbid, but when you die, what do you want your life to have looked like?
6. Who do you think is super awesome? Who do you look up to? Who do you learn from? It could be an artist, an author a musician or even someone tangible that is in your life right now. Who is a true rock star in your eyes. Model yourself after them, but reach further. Maybe even ask them to be your mentor, if you so dare. The worst thing that can happen is they say no. So what are you waiting for?
7. What have you learned from your biggest mistake? I know this is a tough one, because I’m forcing you to dig deep and first recall the biggest mistake you made in your life, and for most people, this is something we’ve tried to regret for so long. But if you can’t identify your biggest mistake and understand what lesson it taught you, you will continue to make those same mistakes over and over again in your life.
8. What are you most scared of? What’s obstacles are holding you back from being completely and utterly happy? Where does your fear lie? What is it that makes you disgustingly sick to even think about doing. Whatever it is, maybe you should take the necessary steps to do it. Face your fear and then demolish it. I dare you.
9. What’s your childhood dream? What is the thing that you always wanted to do since you were a kid, but somehow you got tricked into not doing or felt like it was totally out of reach? Now, I don’t mean, what your PARENTS wanted you to be. What did YOU want to be. How did you picture your life when you were a child or young teen?
10. What are your dreams? And I want you to dream BIG. Imagine that time and money are not issues and you have the full support of your family and friends. If you knew you could not fail. What would you do? And take it one step further…. WHY?
I hope you got a little bit of clarity by doing this exercise. Now, I strongly encourage you to take action. What steps will you commit to taking within one week to move you toward your dream?
And finally, check out my best selling book on how to make six figures doing what you love: www.yourfirstsixfigures.com